- Location : United Arab Emirates (25°16′ N, 20° E)
- Area : 1,450㎢
- Population : 180,000
- Fujairah is the only emirate of the UAE that is almost completely mountainous.
- Located on the Indian Ocean coast, Fujairah can transport crude without bypassing the Strait of Hormuz.
tourism, small shipbuilding
- Fujairah International Monodrama Festival (biennial theater festival held in January)
- Fujairah Festival (multi-cultural festival held in May)
- Fujairah is one of three largest bunkering ports in the world and is a city that has been growing dramatically in significance because it has a crude oil pipeline connected to Dubai.
- Held the Fujairah Taekwondo Open Championship in March, 2013.
History of the Sister City Agreement & Exchanges
- July 29, 2011. Fujairah contact Tongyeong regarding international exchange
- August 1, 2011. Fujairah and Tongyeong discuss the validity of international exchange through the Consulate General Of the Republic Of Korea in Dubai
- September 16, 2011. Fujairah's general manager visits Tongyeong to discuss ideas for international exchange
- February 19, 2012. Mayor of Tongyeong visits Fujairah to discuss ideas for international exchange
- October 9, 2012. Matters regarding international exchange discussed in Tongyeong City Council meeting
- September, 2011. Fujairah's General Manager Mohamed Alafkham (2 persons) visit Tongyeong and suggest a partnership between the two cities
- February, 2012. Mayor of Tongyeong (5 persons) visits Fujairah
- March, 2013. Delegates from Fujairah (28 persons) visit Tongyeong, sign a friendly relations agreement and participate in the 2013 Tongyeong International Music Festival